Contract – Bangalore/WFH – Exp – 10 – 15 Years
We are looking for a Solution Architect who is assisting in the establishment of an IT
Architecture practice, and the adoption of architecture and standards
● Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design,
and solution implementation.
● Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as
defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential
options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs, or prototype development), selecting
the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected
● Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborate and
coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption
of IT standards and procedures.
● Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
● Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program
including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems
● Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely
align with the standards and guidelines of technology solutions.
● Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other
information technology solutions architecture role
● Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
● Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
● Expertise with personal computers in a secure network environment and
Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and
SharePoint) or similar software